Sponsor links


BabyToBee.com - Free baby stuff

Diabetes Guide
MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

U Follow, I Follow!

Grab my button!

The $200 mission....
One mom. One Mission. One dinner plate at a time.

Entertainment Book 2009

The $200 Mission has relocated to savvysuzieblog.blogspot.com - be sure to update your subscriptions and links!


Award day #3

Bridget from Mama Belly Blog decided that I was an "Uber-Amazing Blog"! If you haven't checked her out, be sure to stop by...she takes some amazing photos of her adorable little guy!


I'm so amazing, I had a fly buzz by my face just now and I swatted it. Meaning, I smacked myself in the forehead. Der. (I'm having a lot of "der" moments this week, aren't I?)

No funky requirements here, just giving props to a handful of the awesome blogs I read all the time!

Go Graham Go!

Adventures in Jujuboo

The Homesteading Housewife

The Un-Mom

The Junk Drawer

"Cents"able Momma

April's Little Family

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Search Engine


Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

Thanks, Suzie! Wow...you've been winning a lot of awards lately :-).

Kathy said...

Ah, thanks! I've never been "uber" anything before!

Lisa said...

Thanks for thinking of me. I read your blog a lot too, but I almost never comment. Im a lurker like that. LOL. Thanks for this award it is awesome. Or...Uber Amazing :)

Felicia said...

Awww.... thank you! You are so sweet! Congrats on your award!

Delighted Mom said...

Goodness! Way to go on all the awards! :)

Erin Tales said...

:woot: Yah for awards! You do rock!

Keely said...

Oooh, thanks! And look! I'm so amazing I managed to be on your widget at the same time! :D

April said...

oh, thank you!!!